- Social media coordination: obtain images, draft & edit copy, and manage calendar
- Graphic Design/Photography: Graphic design, layout, and merchandise assistance
- Content library management: Obtain and catalog images, manage photographer database and video assets
- Web store and merchandise coordination: Create tech packs, oversee aspects of production process, shoot and upload photos of new merchandise
- Marketing partner support: Help in the creation of pitch decks and program execution
- Chapter support: Create toolkits and document templates
- University graduate, Marketing/ Design/Communications major preferred
- 3-4 years of working experience in marketing/graphic design role(s)
- Nonprofit experience not necessary
- Competent in graphic design and document layout
- Competent with DSLR photography, including photo editing (product/studio photography a bonus)
- Competent in videography and video editing
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (CC): Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere
Reports to: Brand Manager
SALARY & BENEFITS:
This is a full-time position based in San Clemente, California. Benefits include medical, dental and vision coverage, long-term disability insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), 401(k) plan with partial employer matching, paid vacation and sick time. Surfrider Foundation offers a salary that is competitive with other national, not-for-profit conservation organizations.
Please send cover letter, resume, references (optional) and any other supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Brand Marketing Coordinator. Phone inquiries and walk-ins will not be accepted - thank you for understanding.
The Surfrider Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected class under law.