Share YOUR Artistic Expression of Surfrider’s Work and help design your 2015 Membership T-shirt.
For the past 30 years, we’ve been designing our annual membership T-shirt and now we want to turn over the design control to YOU!
The inaugural Member Expression Session is your opportunity to share YOUR artistic vision of what Surfrider is all about. Through your design, you can express who we are, what we do or the special coastal places we protect.
Your winning design will be used on our 2015 annual membership shirt (with your name printed on it, of course) and will be revealed via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for all the world to see! You will also receive a complimentary “Friend” level membership and 5 shirts with your amazing design.
Grab your pencils and pens (or open up Photoshop) because your 'Expression Session' starts August 22nd and ends on September 22nd. For any questions, please email email@example.com
HOW TO ENTER
- Download design kit, HERE (included in kit: blank t-shirt template, submission form, instructions)
- Email submission and completed entry from to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of “Expression Session - First Name, Last Name”
- Digital entries only. High-resolution files in .EPS format are preferred. We will also accept vector art entries in .AI, .PDF, and .SVG.
- Designs may consist of line art, illustrations, text, or photos.
RULES AND SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Design must fit within 12” x 18” artwork area
- The design should encapsulate Surfrider Foundation and its work — who we are, what we do, or places that we protect.
- If you are submitting a photo, it must be a RAW file or 300DPI JPG
- All fonts must be converted to curves. There should be no embedded images (JPG, TIF, BMP) and no half-tone colors
- Please keep in mind that the design will be printed on a white t-shirt
- Design must be your own original, unpublished work and may not include any third-party logos or copyrighted material
- Surfrider reserves the right to alter the winning design prior to printing, including changes in image size and ink color.
- Please email questions to email@example.com
For a list of full contest rules and guidelines, you can download them HERE.