2013 Annual Report
Martin’s Beach Court Order_9-24-14
Oregon Recreation Study
Mid-Atlantic Recreation Studies: Virginia
Mid-Atlantic Recreation Studies: Delaware
Mid-Atlantic Recreation Studies: Maryland
Mid-Atlantic Recreation Studies: New York
Mid-Atlantic Recreation Studies: New Jersey
Mid-Atlantic Recreation Studies: Mid-Atlantic Region
Blue Water Task Force 2013 Annual Report
Nobody wants to get sick from swimming or surfing at the beach, but when our waters are polluted, people can get skin rashes, eye infections, nausea, and more. The Surfrider Foundation tests the waters, identifies pollution sources and implements solutions to ensure everyone can enjoy clean water today, tomorrow and for years to come. This is the Foundation's 2013 Blue Water Task Force (water quality report), which covers testing from Jan 1, 2013 through Dec 31, 2013.
30th Anniversary Timeline: Making Waves Articles
Articles we linked to from the 30th anniversary timeline.
- Download 1989 Making Waves Bolsa Chica
- Download 1991-92 Making Waves Pulp Mills Victory
- Download 1993 Making Waves Chevron El Segundo
- Download 1993 Making Waves Clean Water Act
- Download 1995 Making Waves US Mexico
- Download 1995 Making Waves Bolsa Chica and Hawaii
- Download 1996 Making Waves Santa Cruz Victory
- Download 1996 Surfrider Around the World
- Download 1999 Making Waves Jersey Shore Victory
- Download 2000 Making Waves B.E.A.C.H. Bill
- Download 2002 Making Waves OCHB Sewage Waiver
- Download 2002 Making Waves Rincon Puerto Rico
- Download 2003 Making Waves Ashbury Park Victory
- Download 2009 Making Waves Trestles
- Download 2005-2006 Making Waves Art Auction
Surfrider 2012 Annual Report
990 for 2012
Blue Water Task Force 2012 Annual Report
Summer is right around the corner and this means that many people will soon flock to the beach. To help make sure your day at the beach does not make you sick, the Surfrider Foundation and Emergen-C Blue are releasing the Second Annual Blue Water Task Force Annual Report to share water quality results from the Foundation’s volunteer-run water testing labs. Download the report to read the full results.
Annual Report 2011
Audited Financials for 2011
IRS Form 990 (2011)
“State of the Beach” Oil Trend Study
As we near the two-year anniversary of the tragic Deepwater Horizon Disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, the Surfrider Foundation is releasing preliminary findings from the “State of the Beach” oil trend study.
Blue Water Task Force 2011 Annual Report
This World Water Day, the Surfrider Foundation and partner Emergen-C Blue issued the Blue Water Task Force Annual Report to share water quality testing results from the Foundation’s volunteer-run testing labs. Download the report to read the full results.