Five things you can do to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of the Clean Water Act
1. Engage in a local chapter water quality campaign. Find one here.
2. Get involved with a Blue Water Task Force program in your local chapter here.
3. Make your yard part of the solution. Join our Ocean Friendly Gardens program.
4. Take action fun water quality monitoring to ensure clean water.
Tell Congress to restore funding for beach water quality monitoring to protect the health of America's 90 million beachgoers.
5. Like the "My Clean Water Act" Facebook page. Join an event near you.
Learn more about the Clean Water Act and the protections it provides for the water we drink and play in here.